Giveaway terms and conditions
• The prize draw is open to all residents of England, Wales and Scotland (not Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
• To enter into the giveaway the page “@arjiecustoms” must be liked and the post containing the giveaway must be shared also.
• 1 Page Like + 1 Post Share = 1 Entry into giveaway
• The opening date for entries is 9am on 17th November 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 14:59pm on 16th March 2018.
Any entries submitted at a time other than the ones specified will not be valid.
• A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 23rd March 2018.
• The winner will receive a full Gloss Black Roof Vinyl Wrap. The prize does not include any insurance or any expenses associated with ownership of the vinyl installed. The winner shall be responsible for maintaining, cleaning, or removing the vinyl.
The Gloss Black Roof Vinyl Wrap, does not include any roof spoilers, or sections of roof spoilers, if the customer wishes to have this included, it can be completed at an extra surcharge subject to the nature of the work.
• It shall be a condition of entry that the winner must book the vehicle eligible for winning within one week of the winner reveal date.
Any date the winner chooses must be within (10 weeks) of the winners reveal date.
• The winner will be notified by being tagged into the reveal post released Live on “arjiecustoms” Facebook page on 23rd March 2018. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
• The prize will be made available for pick-up by the winner at ARJIE, 8 Westlink Business Park, Salford Enterprise Centre, Salford, Manchester M50 1EW (10 weeks) of being notified of their win. If you win, you must be able to pick up the prize and provide proof of identity. The prize will be not be delivered to you. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
• The promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
• The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
• The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
• The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
• The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to within 2 months after the closing date of the prize draw.
• Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
• Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer, or is intended to exclude any liability which the Promoter may not lawfully exclude.
• If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes
• The winner further agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the promoter.
• The prize draw will be governed by English law. If you are a Scottish resident in which case they may choose the may choose the law of Scotland to govern. Entrants to the prize draw shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts, unless you are a Scottish resident in which case you may choose the courts of Scotland.